This event does not typically require an introduction. If one is needed, please contact our office for more information.
The following information is provided as a technical rider for Drive-in Movies:
- If weather forecasts are ominous, you may change your date before travel or setup occurs, at no extra charge. We will put your deposit towards the re-scheduled event date.
- We recommend having a rain site location in the event of inclement weather.
- Electrical outlets must be available for the inflatable screen, sound system, and projector. Generators may be available for additional fees.
- Setup requires 3-4 people to assist with the screen. Please arrange to have staff or volunteers available during setup.
Bring back the excitement of a drive-in movie! Or, perhaps you would like to have a “Dive-In” located poolside! Whatever the environment, the BIG SCREEN is an excellent choice for entertaining your audience.
All packages include:
- DLP digital projector
- Inflatable movie screen (size dependent on package)
- 300 watt sound system
- All necessary cables and hardware
- Audio/Video technician on site
- Discounts for multiple dates or event series
In accordance with US Copyright Law, you are required to obtain legal rights to show movies at your event. Movie selection and advertising restrictions may apply. For detailed information about film licensing, please contact: Swank Motion Pictures, Inc., Criterion, USA