Tips for Booking National Acts
The staff members at G.L. Berg Entertainment are experienced in working with clients to secure the best possible entertainment for each unique event. Sometimes these events call for nationally-known entertainers from organizations looking to draw people to their event or to reward employees or customers for their work. These events range from landmark company anniversaries such as the 50th or 100th year in business, grand openings, festivals, city-wide events, annual meetings, award banquets, or motivational meetings and workshops.
Our Entertainment Consultant Lauri Neubert has over a decade of experience in contracting national comedians and musical acts for corporate clients, theaters, casinos, fairs and festivals. It is her specialty. She knows who to call, what to ask, and how to best represent our clients’ needs when negotiating, contracting and producing these shows.
The following are some of the issues and details she can assist our clients with to ensure they have successful events when contracting national entertainers:
- Extensive research into talent options best suited for your event and budget
- Complete contract negotiations with our client’s best interest in mind
- Artist rider and technical needs researched and negotiated
- Follow-up on paperwork, contracts and deposit deadlines
- Collecting advertising slicks and publicity information if needed
- Coordinate artists’ travel and ground transportation requirements
- Coordinate hotel, catering, backstage and green room matters
- Coordinate security and volunteer staff if needed
- Assist in contracting production (sound, lights, staging, backline, etc.) if needed
- Coordinate production load in/load out
- Set up media interviews as needed/required
- Set up and coordinate meet and greets with artist and your guests
- Plan and go over full day-of-show schedule with venue, client and artist
- Coordinate the selling of artist merchandise if required
- Act as stage manager for artist/production crew for the show
- And more!
It is important to make sure you have the professional guidance and help needed to buy and produce a successful show using a nationally-known entertainer. Whether you are spending $10,000.00 for entertainment or $100,000.00, let the experts at G.L. Berg Entertainment assist you in getting Entertainment That Works for your national entertainment event.