“George of the Juggle” is actually Greg Kaler from St. Cloud, Minnesota.
Greg’s Grandpa Kaler used to call him George. Greg doesn‘t know why, he thinks Grandpa just liked the name! Grandpa Kaler was one of his best friends- he taught Greg to fish. Now every time Greg is referred to as “ George“ it reminds him of his old Crow Wing River fishing buddy. Greg even uses one of Grandpa’s old Sunday hats in his show!
George of the Juggle’s comedy magic and juggling is definitely for kids and families. George’s show is filled with entertaining magic using both every day objects and classic illusions. You’ll see magic with coins, cards, an illusion from the classic Walt Disney movie “Bambi”, plus people howl at his “Hypnotic Wheel” optical illusion- you have to see this one to believe it! You’ll also see juggling and circus arts types of demonstrations which the kids love, such as Jugglestix, the Diabolo, Plate Spinning, Boomerang Throwing, “Juggling With the Audience”, and “ People Juggling”.
George of the Juggle’s show is interactive- every volunteer is a star! His goal is to make his audiences smile and laugh, to have a fun time.
Greg was born in Fairbanks, Alaska in 1955 where his dad was in the Air Force. He grew up in Staples Minnesota. Greg graduated from Mankato State University with a degree in Special Education and has been performing professionally for 28 years.
- Greg is a school assembly performer who has performed his show in 46 states. (All except FL, ME, AK, and HI) Some of the favorite places Greg has visited on his school tours are: Mt. Rainier in WA, Cades Cove in Smokey Mountain National Park, TN, the Redwoods in CA, Boulder, CO, Amish communities in PA, date farms in Palm Springs, CA, and the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans.
- Greg has been a school assembly performer for 15 years. He’s performed for approximately 1,000,000 students and teachers!
- One of his career highlights has been meeting so many wonderful, friendly people across the U.S., and hearing their accents- depending on the part of the country.
- “The” highlight of Greg’s career has been performing across the Midwest for 15 years with his two children Josh and Amanda as “The Zuchinis!” – a Comedy Magic and Juggling act. They still perform when they get together.
A Partial List of Clients:
- Woodson Art Museum Entertainment Series, Wausau, WI
- Camp Quality Heartland, for Kids Cancer Survivors, Guthrie Center, IA
- Celebrate Fairfax, a city wide festival in Fairfax, VA
- Dickinson State University, Dickinson, ND, for their city festival
- Huron, SD Park and Rec Entertainment Series
- Cragun’s and Madden’s Resorts, for family vacationers in Brainerd, MN
- Wings of Mercy Fundraiser, St. Cloud, MN
- United Cerebral Palsy Halloween Party, St. Cloud, MN
- Many Blue and Gold Cub Scout Banquets
- Many Church Festivals
- Many Libraries
- Too many Birthday Parties (Just kidding! I love birthday party shows.)
“George of the Juggle tickles funny bones and turns being silly into an art form.”
—Woodson Art Museum, Wausau, WI
“Very entertaining magic, juggling, and comedy. Great audience involvement. We appreciated your professionalism!”
—MN Chili Cookoff Festival
“George of the Juggle’s show was both funny and entertaining and it kept me always wanting more. The kids loved it. Fun show!”
—Juggler/audience member at Woodson Art Museum show, Wausau, WI
“Greg exhibited an enthusiasm and a rapport that gripped the students and staff. The wide assortment of magic and juggling made it a fun afternoon for us all!
—Principal, Muldraugh, KY
“Your show was amazing! Our students had such a great time!
—Colman Egan Elementary School, Colman, SD
This artist does not have a special rider attached to his contract. Specific details can be discussed when contracting the artist.