Offer your guests a customized keepsake from your next event with a unique photo! Mobile Memories Photo Booth provides your guests with a fun and interactive experience that includes:
- Unlimited sessions and prints
- Custom message or logo, unique to your event, on each print
- Green-screen technology with multiple background options
- Touch screen, allowing guests to select their own settings and options
- Fully staff with on-site attendant
- All photos included on Master DVD
This interactive and fun experience is a great fit for many types of events, including weddings, company picnics, colleges, prom & graduation parties, holiday parties, and much more!
Mobile Memories Photo Booth is owned & operated by Ryan Meints, a talent consultant with G.L. Berg. Ryan actively works with many colleges, schools, companies, and organizations to provide entertainment and performance options for events. A former coordinator and advisor to an event planning organization (University Program Board) at St. Cloud State University, Ryan has had extensive experience in planning and implementing events of all sizes and budget ranges.
“Thank you for coming out and doing what you did for our students. The setup, running the booth and clean up – perfecto! Let’s just say you were a breath of fresh air compared to the other vendor we’ve had in the past!”
–St. John’s Prepatory School
Satisfied Clients Include
- Grand Casino
- Bassford Remele
- Sappi Fine Paper
- Bernick’s Distributing
- College of St. Benedict
- St. John’s University
- Ridgewater College
- Moraine Park Technical College
- Anoka Ramsey Community College
- St. John’s Prepatory School
- West Central Area High School
- Willow River High School
- University of Wisconsin-Superior
This artist does typically not need an introduction for their portion of your event. If you do require an introduction, please contact our office for information you can use as an introduction for this act.
In order to make your event as successful as possible, Mobile Memories Photo Booth includes the following information:
- Photo booth size is 6 ft. x 8 ft. with a height of approx. 7 ft.
- The booth should be located near a standard electrical outlet, preferably on its own circuit.
- One 6 ft. table and 2-3 chairs are requested.
- In order to offer a custom message or logo to your event, Purchaser will need to provide the necessary information or artwork at least one week prior to the event.
- If the event is located outdoors, consider an area protected from wind, as the booth is made of fabric panels.
- The photo booth is unable to operate during any inclement weather or rain. A proper rain-site is strongly recommended.
- Applicable sales taxes will apply in addition to the total fee, unless Purchaser is able to provide valid proof of tax-exempt status.