Sean-Paul’s typical corporate show includes incredible magic, hilarious audience-interaction, a telepathic wife, and the ONLY performing stage monkey! It’s a versatile act with something for everyone. The innovative and original effects are delivered with quick wit and style, and the goal of every performance is to connect and unite even the largest of crowds.
Masterfully planned audience-interaction pieces, developed over the course of 25 years of performing, give way for hilarious events to unfold and long-lasting memories to be created!
- Some of Sean-Paul’s most renowned routines involve the use of volunteers – whether it’s the company president of a Fortune 500 company or an unpredictable 8-year-old child, the result is always the same – Respectably Hilarious! Sean-Paul cleverly guides the volunteer to ultimately steal the show!
- Guests will be blown away by Juliane’s telepathy, and the accuracy with which she can describe, in detail, the personal items they carry!
- It’s a comical and rare experience to witness, firsthand, the antics of Frankie the Monkey – YES! It’s a REAL monkey!
Sean-Paul and Juliane can structure their show to fit different venues and budgets depending on your needs. For larger stages and venues, they can perform an illusion show that features up to four large illusions (Split-second transformations; Body-altering demonstrations; Appear & Disappear; Origami; Levitation). Sean-Paul also has a solo comedy magic show for a more conservative budget; and together they have an amazing “Quick Change” routine that is perfect for variety shows, half-time performances, or a quick spot to add sizzle to corporate events.
No matter the venue or the size of the crowd – as after-dinner entertainment, headliner, or as Master of Ceremonies for your event – Sean-Paul can energize and captivate even the stiffest audience.
- Sean-Paul has been a performer since he was a young boy. At the age of 11, he was the youngest stage performer at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival.
- Juliane was, at one time, a private investigator and an NBA dancer.
- Both received ballroom dance training, and worked as instructors, at the same studio. Juliane was hired two weeks following Sean-Paul’s departure. They did not meet until five years later.
- The two were married on Mackinac Island – the location for the movie Somewhere in Time – a story about time travel. They landed their own show – The World of Magic – in Branson, MO, shortly after the wedding.
- They’ve lived with a monkey for over a decade! They adopted him when he was 11-months old and he’s been an inherent study of social psychology ever since. “Frankie the Monkey” was the star performer of their signature Bell & Buzzer routine, a lie-detector sketch that has received belly laughs from coast-to-coast.
- They’ve performed on cruise ships and for NBA halftimes, and have made appearances on Americas Got Talent on NBC, Sabado Gigante on Univision, Comedy at the Improv, Children’s Miracle Network, as well as aboard the USS Oklahoma fast-attack nuclear submarine.
- They have produced and starred in variety of long-running shows since 2001, all received with great success and some winning awards, such as Branson’s Specialty Show of the Year; and Sean-Paul was also awarded the prestigious Branson Showman of the Year award in 2009.
- They’ve worked alongside tigers, trained birds and a monkey. They’ve performed levitation over water, death defying escapes, and quick change.
- Despite elaborate productions, stunning set pieces, grand props, original effects and exotic animals, audience members are most often impressed with the segments of the show that showcase the intangible – the human mind and its potential!
“Best Entertainment we’ve had in 20 years!”
–Stewart Zlimen & Jungers
“Impeccable Showmanship and unstoppable energy!”
–Showboat Branson Belle
“Fantastic is the only way to describe this show!”
“I laughed so hard my cheeks hurt!”
–Branson Daily News
“Really connected with our crew!”
The following is a sample introduction you might use when introducing Sean-Paul and Juliane to your audience:
“Our entertainment tonight is an act that for the last 20 years has delivered a unique style of entertainment all over the country, as well as on cruise ships in the Caribbean and Alaska! They’ve starred in long-running production shows in Branson, MO, since 2001 – winning awards such as Specialty Show of the Year and Showman of the Year in 2009.
In 2010 they produced and starred in Magic Beyond Belief in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. This large-scale show featured GRAND illusions, a full cast, and two 600-lb tigers. And now… try to catch him if you can – SEAN-PAUL, the MAGIC MAN!”
In order to provide you with the best show possible, Sean-Paul and Juliane provide the following information as a technical rider to their contract:
- Staging – Purchaser is to provide an elevated stage with a minimum size of 8 feet in depth and 12 feet in width; however, for maximum impact, the ideal size is 10 feet in depth and 20 feet in width. The bigger the better!
- Sound and Lights – Sean-Paul and Juliane bring their own sound system and backdrops. A good wash of the stage with the house slightly dimmed is ideal.
- Other – One chair is needed stage right; a ten minute advance notice is necessary for last-minute props to be arranged; and a quick nod prior to making the introduction is appreciated.