Sean-Paul and Juliane will astound you with simply the power of their minds. You’ll witness the potential of your own!
Is it possible to memorize an entire Time Magazine in just minutes? To remember and recite the exact order of a deck of playing cards – given only a glance – after it’s been shuffled by the audience? How powerful is the mind? Can it bend metal? Can we create energy in the palm of our hands? Enough to light just any halogen bulb? Is it possible to receive information via a sixth sense – by keeping the mind open to visual thoughts? Can Juliane remotely view any page of a book chosen by an audience member? Does Sean-Paul have the mind of a computer? Was he born a mathematical genius? Or has he challenged and exercised his mind to such a shocking degree that it just seems that way? Are serendipitous outcomes based on chance or choice?
Devoid of the large props they used to travel with, Sean-Paul and Juliane will astound you with merely the power of their minds and you’ll witness the potential of your own! The duo will connect directly with the audience, using members to help perform acts of ESP, telepathy, telekinesis, clairvoyance, remote viewing, Super Memory, and other feats of the mind. The audience doesn’t just watch it – they experience it!
With a repertoire of mind-blowing effects and versatility, Sean-Paul and Juliane can make your event – well, let’s just say, MEMORABLE and in an entertaining way – one that incorporates the thoughts, suggestions, possessions and mind powers of your own guests! A light mood is experienced alongside the intriguing nature of the presentation, and humor is interjected at all the right moments! Your guests will be thoroughly entertained and encouraged to consider the potential – and perhaps improve the efficiency – of their own minds!
Inspiring and unforgettable! The audience doesn’t just watch it — they experience it! With a repertoire of mind-blowing effects, we predict Sean-Paul and Juliane will make your event memorable!
Sean-Paul and Juliane are also available for publicity stunts and trade show appearances wherein they’ll create name recognition for your own brand, packaged in a way that will keep them talking about it for weeks! These stunts or appearances can be adapted in a manner that best suits your needs! Call to discuss your event and needs.
- Sean-Paul has been a performer since he was a young boy. At the age of 11, he was the youngest stage performer at the Minnesota Renaissance Festival.
- Juliane was, at one time, a private investigator and an NBA dancer.
- Both received ballroom dance training, and worked as instructors, at the same studio. Juliane was hired two weeks following Sean-Paul’s departure. They did not meet until five years later.
- The two were married on Mackinac Island – the location for the movie Somewhere in Time – a story about time travel. They landed their own show – The World of Magic – in Branson, MO, shortly after the wedding.
- They’ve lived with a monkey for over a decade! They adopted him when he was 11-months old and he’s been an inherent study of social psychology ever since. “Frankie the Monkey” was the star performer of their signature Bell & Buzzer routine, a lie-detector sketch that has received belly laughs from coast-to-coast.
- They’ve performed on cruise ships and for NBA halftimes, and have made appearances on Americas Got Talent on NBC, Sabado Gigante on Univision, Comedy at the Improv, Children’s Miracle Network, as well as aboard the USS Oklahoma fast-attack nuclear submarine.
- They have produced and starred in variety of long-running shows since 2001, all received with great success and some winning awards, such as Branson’s Specialty Show of the Year; and Sean-Paul was also awarded the prestigious Branson Showman of the Year award in 2009.
- They’ve worked alongside tigers, trained birds and a monkey. They’ve performed levitation over water, death defying escapes, and quick change.
- Despite elaborate productions, stunning set pieces, grand props, original effects and exotic animals, audience members are most often impressed with the segments of the show that showcase the intangible – the human mind and its potential!
“I saw it but I don’t believe it! Totally amazing!”
“I have no idea how we are going to top your show next year!”
“Everyone really loved your performance at our Employee Recognition Event. Many people have sought me out just to say so.”
–Fresh and Natural Foods
The following is a sample introduction you might use when introducting The Mentalists to your audience:
“Our performers tonight have a colorful background – a grandfather with ties to a secret society, a former career as a private investigator, a psychic friend, and another who talks to ghosts. They’ve worked alongside tigers, live with a monkey, and they’ve levitated on water.
They are just ordinary people.
Their pursuits and studies, travels, and acquaintances brought them to their current station in life. And tonight they share that with us. Tonight we experience and celebrate a common, tremendous power – one that we all possess – the power of the mind! Please welcome THE MENTALISTS! — SEAN-PAUL and JULIANE!”
In order to give you the best performance possible, The Mentalists provide the following information as a technical rider to their contract:
- Staging – Purchaser is to provide an elevated stage with a minimum size of 8 feet in depth and 12 feet in width; however, for maximum impact, the ideal size is 10 feet in depth and 20 feet in width — the bigger the better!
- Sound and Lights – The Mentalists bring their own sound system and backdrops. A good wash of the stage with the house slightly dimmed is ideal.
- Other – One (1) chair; a ten-minute advance notice is necessary for last minute props to be arranged; and a quick nod prior to making the introduction is appreciated.
- Purchaser to bring – One (1) florescent bulb, type T-8 (2 feet long), to be presented during the show and used within a routine.