"Humor in the Workplace"
C. Willi Myles
C. Willi Myles has applied his athletic coaching and teamwork experience to the hospitality industry where he has received many customer service honors. Myles has received Disney’s highest customer service and leadership honor – “Train the Trainer” the Disney Way! His training and leadership skills have been used by many of the national hotel chains including the Sheraton and Radisson companies. He has recently completed similar programs in various healthcare organizations including Methodist and Fairview Health Systems.
Myles is a certified Radisson, “Train the Trainer, 100% Guest Satisfaction, Making It Right, and Yes I Can” trainer. He is a former assistant basketball & football coach at St. Cloud State University. During his six years as an asst. coach, they won four Conference Championships (3 in Basketball & 1 in Football).
Currently Myles is a national touring comedian with over 1,000 shows in 49 states & 3 countries and the CEO of his own Entertainment Company – C. Willi Myles Entertainment, Inc. which includes a talent agency, consulting and publishing company.
He is also the founder and chairman of The Stand Up Foundation, that helps to raise money for the Children’s Home Society & Family Service Adoption Program, as well as organizations that fosters life skills, educational development & opportunities for the under privileged.
- Teamwork: the myth about “I” and Team, how to work with others; knowing your role; building a Winning Team
- Humor in the Work Place: how to have fun at work without getting HR involved
- Conversations – Do’s and Don’ts
- Performances with The Temptations, The O’Jays, Fleetwood Mac, Bill Cosby, Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, Dennis Miller, Toby Keith, and Bonnie Raitt.
- Local and national appearances on TV’s Fox Network, Comedy Central, and Showtime at the Apollo
- He has released a DVD and six CDs
- Certified as a corporate train the trainer The Disney Way at Disney University and Yes I Can and Making it Right at Carlson Companies for Radisson Hotels
- Spent six years in radio as an on-air personality on The Freddie Bell Morning Show in Minneapolis
- Founder and Chairman of The Standup Foundation; a nonprofit organization that raises money for the Minnesota Children’s Home Society
Pricing for each act varies depending on a number of factors including: location of the event; popularity of the date; routing for each act; type of event; single or multiple day performances; length of show, etc. To get a specific and accurate quote for your event please contact our office by clicking here or calling (888) 654-6901. We respond very quickly to answer all our clients’ questions.