Mobile Memories Photo Booth
Interactive & Customizable Photo Booth Experience
Offer your guests a customized keepsake from your next event with a unique photo! Mobile Memories Photo Booth provides your guests with a fun and interactive experience that includes:
- Unlimited sessions and prints
- Custom message or logo, unique to your event, on each print
- Green-screen technology with multiple background options
- Touch screen, allowing guests to select their own settings and options
- Fully staff with on-site attendant
- Electronic copies of All photos
This interactive and fun experience is a great fit for many types of events, including company events, fundraising events, galas, red-carpet social hours, colleges, prom & graduation parties, holiday parties, and much more!
Mobile Memories Photo Booth LLC was formed in 2011 by client requests! In the highly competitive photo booth industry, Mobile Memories Photo Booth offers unique experiences that cater to the event and sponsoring organization. Customization is key – make your event stand out! Promote your brand! Allow your guests to physically take home part of their experience at your event!
Each event is fully staffed to assist your guests with operation of the booth. Mobile Memories Photo Booth LLC is owned & operated by Ryan Meints, a staff member with G.L. Berg. Ryan has extensive experience working with companies, casinos, colleges, schools, and other organizations to provide entertainment and performance options of all types for events.
Recent Clients Include:
- Treasure Island Resort & Casino
- Grand Casino Hinckley
- Grand Casino Mille Lacs
- University of Minnesota
- Mortenson Construction
- Brenton Engineering
- St. Catherine University
- Inver Hills Community College
- Ridgewater College
- The Stand-Up Foundation
- Bassford Remele
- Bernick's Distributing
- MN School Nutrition Association
- College of St. Benedict
- St. John's University
- Alexandria Technical & Community College
“Of course Mobile Memories did an amazing job, like usual, and is a player favorite!”
–Treasure Island Resort & Casino
"Thanks so much for working our conference! Our attendees had a great time with the photo booth - HUGE HIT!"
“Your company has great talent with wonderful sensitivity and values. I really appreciate it. We will definitely coordinate with you for our next event – and it will include the photo booth again. That was a definite hit with the group!”
–Preferred Clinical Services
“Thank you for coming out and doing what you did for our students. The setup, running the booth and clean up – perfecto! Let’s just say you were a breath of fresh air compared to the other vendor we’ve had in the past!”
–St. John’s Prepatory School
Mobile Memories Photo Booth offers two distinct set-up options available for various settings:
- Photo Booth Enclosure. This setup includes a private 8 ft. x 8 ft. enclosure created by soft walls and a canopy system. Please allow a set-up area of approximately 12 ft. x 8 ft.
- Open Concept. Also referred to as the “Red Carpet” configuration. This setup includes a 10 ft. wide green screen backdrop and technology kiosk. All event attendees are clearly able to see the participants, creating an attraction space. Please allow a set-up area of approximately 10 ft. x 12 ft.
- The booth should be located near a standard electrical outlet, preferably on its own circuit.
- One banquet-style table is requested.
- In order to offer a custom print/design for your event, Purchaser will need to provide the necessary information or artwork at least one week prior to the event.
- If you are planning an event to be held outdoors, please contact G.L. Berg Entertainment to discuss potential limitations.
The photo booth is unable to operate during any inclement weather or rain. A proper rain-site is strongly recommended.
- Applicable sales taxes will apply in addition to the total fee, unless Purchaser is able to provide valid proof of tax-exempt status.
Photography Release: Mobile Memories Photo Booth LLC is not responsible for collecting individual Photography Release forms from participants. Mobile Memories Photo Booth LLC does not and will not use any participant’s photographs for any commercial or public use. Individual participants, through their participation in this activity, are providing their consent to have their image printed and electronically sent to the sponsoring organization. Purchaser is liable for obtaining individual participant consent prior to any public or commercial use of such images.
Pricing for each act varies depending on a number of factors including: location of the event; popularity of the date; routing for each act; type of event; single or multiple day performances; length of show, etc. To get a specific and accurate quote for your event please contact our office by clicking here or calling (888) 654-6901. We respond very quickly to answer all our clients’ questions.