C. Willi Myles speaker
"Humor in the Workplace" and "How to Build a Winning Team"
Humor in the Workplace
• Making humor out of everyday situations (i.e. shopping, meals, family and work)
• How to incorporate humor into conversation
• Make fun of things that affect everyone
• Using humor to make fun of yourself
• The “Fundamental Four” for work-place humor
o Aware of others’ feelings
o Being funny
C. Willi Myles has applied his athletic coaching and teamwork experience to the hospitality industry where he
has received many customer service honors including receiving Disney’s highest customer service and leadership honor - “Train the Trainer” the Disney Way!
His training and leadership skills have been used by many of the national hotel chains including the Sheraton and Radisson companies. He has recently completed similar programs in various healthcare organizations including Methodist and Fairview Health Systems.
Myles is a certified Radisson, “Train the Trainer, 100% Guest Satisfaction, Making It Right, and Yes I Can”
He is a former assistant basketball & football coach at St. Cloud State University. During his six years as an asst. coach, they won four Conference Championships (3 in Basketball & 1 in Football).