Funny guy, jugglin' stuff
With his talent and an uncanny ability to read people, Sean Emery will scoop up your audience and embrace them with his circusy skills, comedy, and showmanship. Sean is an eccentric and talented entertainer, wowing the crowd with jaw-dropping juggling stunts that will have you asking yourself “How does he do that?”
Professionally trained with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Sean is one of the most in-demand entertainers for fairs, festivals, and corporate events around the country. When he’s not performing, Sean teaches circus arts at the University of Minnesota and also offers a workshop — Introduction to Antic Arts — to schools, libraries, and community events. No one works a crowd like Sean Emery. Simply put, Sean has a lot of fun, and you will too!
- Toured with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus
- 12 Years performing on cruise ships
- Longest-running performer at the Minnesota State Fair (2017 marks the 26th consecutive year!) You can catch Sean every day of the Great Minnesota Get-Together at the Family Fair Stage in Baldwin Park
- Adjunct professor of Circus Arts at the University of Minnesota; BFA Actors Training Program
- Performs over 250 shows each year!
"Sean knocked it out of the park! He was heads-and-shoulders above the entertainment we have had in the past. Thanks for all your help and we will definitely be using G.L. Berg Entertainment again!"
“We had a wonderful event on Saturday night and Sean was a huge part of that! I can’t say enough great things about it! I’ve been hearing from a ton of people that they really enjoyed him and I’ve been getting asked how we booked him, so keep an eye out because some other folks might be reaching out.”
–Huron Regional Medical Center Foundation
“I received a lot of good feed back on Sean! It has been a pleasure working with you, G.L. Berg makes securing an entertainer a painless experience! Thank-you for your service!”
–Lyon County Pork Producers
The following is a sample introduction you might use when introducing Sean Emery to your audience:
“Sean Emery has appeared at the White House, on MTV, and around the world on cruise ships and with Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey Circus. He has performed for the past fifteen years at the Minnesota State Fair and performs over one hundred corporate events each year. Let’s get ready for showtime….please welcome…Sean Emery!”
In order to give you the best performance possible, Sean Emery provides the following information as a technical rider to his contract:
- 12′ x 12′ Stage is a preferred size to accommodate Sean’s show with use of unicycles and juggling. A stage provides proper sight lines so your audience does not miss any of the show. It is understandable that in some venues a stage is not possible, so we can work with you if that is your situation.
- Sean will pre-set his props and sound and lights (if needed) on or around the stage prior to the show and your evening plans.
- Standard 110v power will be needed near the stage.
- The stage will need to be cleared of podium, tables etc. prior to Sean’s show.
- Sean will provide his own sound for his portion of your evening. Also fill-in lighting will be provided if needed.
- If flying to your event or if the event exceeds the limit of Sean’s sound or lights, Client will need to provide sound and lights. Sean will bring his own Lavalier Microphone.
- A private dressing room should be available as close to the performance space as possible. This could be a storage room, meeting/breakout room or hotel room (same room as provided for Sean’s lodging). This excludes public restrooms.
Pricing for each act varies depending on a number of factors including: location of the event; popularity of the date; routing for each act; type of event; single or multiple day performances; length of show, etc. To get a specific and accurate quote for your event please contact our office by clicking here or calling (888) 654-6901. We respond very quickly to answer all our clients’ questions.