"This is G.L. Berg Entertainment"
Just an ordinary day in the office...
Selecting just the right entertainer for your event...
Utilizing new technology...
Helping out around the office...
How to find new acts...
We are family...
The House That Talent Built
G. L. Berg Entertainment was founded on understanding the genuine importance of entertainment enriches people’s lives. It takes three things to accomplish this goal:
- Exceptional clients who understand how an event can be maximized by positive shared experiences
- Quality & professional performers who have the talent and understanding to know their role is to create an experience through their work that is fun and lasting
- And a talent bureau that brings these two together using a unique “Entertainment That Works” program so virtually every situation is a winner!
Entertainment With Purpose
Human beings are the only creatures on earth who can laugh! It’s good to laugh—it’s even healthy! Here are just a few reasons why you should consider bringing top quality, non-offensive, professional entertainment and speakers to your next event:
- Use entertainment and speakers to build stronger relationships with, and between, all those attending the event. When groups gather and share really positive and happy moments together – good things happen! Friendships, loyalty, trust, and cohesiveness all grow and groups tend to come together—and stay together!
- Create lasting, positive memories that all attending will take with them for days, weeks, and even years. A year after most parties, conferences, and various programs, attendees forget what food was served or how the room was decorated, or what video was shown, but they fondly and positively remember the great entertainer or speaker that made them all laugh, made an impact on them, and helped them relax and enjoy the event.
- Celebrate and have fun! When people see a really great show they feel happy and very fortunate that they were present to take in the event. They look forward to having that kind of experience again. Great entertainment or speaking is never boring or without purpose. It energizes and allows people to have fun—and that is of great purpose in and of itself.
- These are just a few reasons why you should consider quality entertainment and speakers as an integral part of your next special event. If you want and need a group to leave with a positive, relaxed, and happy feeling and take with them great memories—NOTHING achieves that goal like laughter and purposeful, professional entertainment.
Entertainment That Works
Our “Entertainment That Works” Program (ETW) is unique and provides the best results when you use entertainment or speakers for your events. Foremost in the ETW Program, our Talent Consultants will work WITH YOU to ask the important questions and listen intently to ensure you get the perfect fit for your event, your audience, your space, and your budget. We work with over 100 performers of all types to help you get the best entertainment and speakers possible. All of the artists we exclusively represent are top-of-the-line professionals. We have extremely high standards as to the caliber of each artist and we are proud to have them perform for you. Once you decide to hire a particular artist, our business methods ensure that your event’s talent is delivered in a professional, turnkey manner. We are the best in the business at keeping things organized, simple, and highly effective—that’s why our clients consistently have successful events! Our acts are non-offensive, highly-skilled professionals who advance their dates with you weeks before the actual event to make sure any of your last-minute questions are answered ahead of time. Contracts are done by our office and they are clear and organized. There are no surprises or regrets when you work with G.L. Berg Entertainment! The end result of this process is that you contract entertainment that truly works and makes your event a success! We strive for repeat business with exceptional clients, and we know the way that happens is to deliver only Entertainment That Works—on ALL levels!
CEO / Founder Tim Stevens
Senior Talent Consultant Nate Berg
Vice President of Sales Kevin Peters
Talent Consultant Katie Partridge
Talent Consultant and Cruise Line Casting Specialist Mary (Kleingarn) Olson
Talent Consultant Ryan Meints
Chief Operating Officer Lisa Marie Furth
Talent Consultant Kenny Ahern
Talent Consultant Ashley Stevens