Workplace Communication Expert
Antoni Lacinai is an international keynote speaker and workplace communication expert, at the cross-point of Conscious leadership, Customer focus, and Employee engagement. Antoni Lacinai supports leaders and teams who want to be world-class communicators, utilizing a unique blueprint, based on deep psychology and years of research. This facilitates massive outcomes – and more fun at work. His firm belief is that if we get along better we will collaborate better, and if enough good people and corporations do that, we will have a chance to break the downward spiral of the climate crisis and help our young people with their future.
Antoni delivers with positive energy and high clarity. His keynotes are filled with both inspirational insights and a strategic outlook, but also concrete tips on how to lead, serve and collaborate better. All this to have a more motivating work life and get better results. Antoni was nominated as The international speaker of the year in Finland 2022. In 2019 he came in 3rd place at the Swedish championship of Storytelling, and he has also been voted one of the most popular speakers in Sweden in the last four years. His TEDx talk has been an inspiration to more than 200,000 viewers
You get the team you de-SERVE
We know that employee engagement overall is too low in many countries. A minority feels really motivated and engaged, happy to come to work and perform at their best. On the other end of the scale you have the saboteurs who spread their poison and make everyone around them feel miserable. They will decrease the overall productivity by a third if they are left to their own actions. So how can your organization increase peoples’ positive feelings toward your workplace? How can you boost collaboration and elevate the motivation? The key is in how you and your colleagues communicate with each other. In Antoni’s keynotes, you will get insights on:
• Why teams and organizations get stuck on the wrong level of engagement
• What the best teams do to outperform the rest.
• Where Gallup is right – and wrong – in their analyses of employee engagement
• Why your brain needs a green light to be productive, creative and constructive
• The three superpowers of communication and how they are real game changers
• Up to 20 Communication insights and concrete tips
World class customer meetings!
In a famous IBM study, 80% of the companies claimed that they had a better customer service than average. Only 8% of their customers agreed… Building trust and giving excellent customer experience have never been more important. Still, many companies fail. Go to a trade show and see how the stand staff behaves. Go to a retail store or a hotel and see how the staff act. Contact a customer service department and complain about something. Very soon you will find out if this is a great customer centric business or if there is a no-can-do, low-ceiling company culture. This keynote can be tailored to salespeople, marketing, managers, trade show personnel, retail stores personnel and customer service people. In Antoni’s keynote, you will get insights on:
• Why bad customer service is a sign of bad leadership
• The power of first impressions
• A uniquely simple customer conversation formula when speaking to customers.
• 20 Communication insights and tips for better customer communication. • The three ways to build rapport with a client
• The three levels of listening.
• Why sympathy is bad, and empathy is good.
• Why you should talk value instead of features
• How to get a commitment from a client
• How you keep things simple, not stupid
• Why PowerPoint is a real downer
• Why you end up with only two kind of customers if you give awesome – or really bad – service.
Maximizing performance with meaningful goals
Goal psychology reveals that if you set a proper goal, you will increase your performance by 15-30%. That is a lot! But what is a proper goal and how come so many people are afraid of goals, tired of goals or simply confused by what a goal really is? It is time now to elevate your game and set goals, get goals and have fun during the journey. In Antoni’s keynote, you will get insights on:
• Why so many people don’t like goals
• Three different kind of goals
• A unique goal setting model for high performers
• An effective motivation formula
• 7 motivational boosters
>> Career Highlights
>> Basic Set-Up Needs
>> Sample Introduction
>> Pricing Information