The Seasons of Life
Richard served three years in the United States Army as an Airborne Paratrooper, a member of the first to fight, last to fall 82nd Airborne. He played basketball for the University of Minnesota Gophers. After graduating from college with a degree in business, Richard played professional basketball in Europe, Asia and in the NBA with the Minnesota Timberwolves. Following his basketball career, Richard worked as a leader in the corporate sales industry for over 20 years.
Through Richard’s background and experiences in the military, athletics and corporate America, he takes your audience on a thrilling, empowering and entertaining journey of self-discovery that is quite often described as life-changing. His wisdom and humor will enlighten and captivate everyone who has the opportunity to learn from him.
The Seasons of Life: Change, attitude, and perseverance
Our lives consist of ever-changing seasons. One season, never lasting forever. In this program your audience will learn:
• Having the right attitude is key for your continued success
• The importance of growing your skills and knowledge
• How to tap into your personal power
• Push past your fears and move through your failures.
• The power in self-evaluation.
• Why personal development is key to both you and your company’s success
Team Success and Individual Rewards: You can have it all
• How to ensure your team will thrive
• Achieve your individual goals while promoting your team’s success
• Characteristics of a good teammate
• How to keep positive team chemistry
• How the smallest roles are vital to team success
• Keeping your team engaged in a virtual climate
>> Career Highlights
“He was funny, engaging and wrapped his whole presentation around a theme the group was able to take away with them. The audience was made up of middle to upper-level management of many companies and agencies who operate at MSP, and the universal feedback was positive with some even saying that Richard was the best they have heard.”
-Minneapolis Airport Council
“I have seen Richard speak twice and he is absolutely amazing. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. He is a very talented speaker. He is charismatic and entertaining. Our staff loved his presentation! They all left the day inspired on a professional and personal level. Both times that I saw him, he tailored his presentation to fit the needs of the group. He does his homework to really understand your groups needs and does a great job of reinforcing your message throughout his presentation.”
-LSW, GCDF Assistant Direct
>> Basic Set-Up Needs
>> Sample Introduction
>> Pricing Information