If your event calls for interactive activities or inflatable games, we can take care of it!
Let G.L. Berg Entertainment provide your group with the games to make your event a success!
Most packages include skilled operators to ensure your events’ success with audience interaction, involvement in competitions, and supervision of activities.
Not all inflatable games or interactive activities are created equal. We represent the top specialty attraction vendors in the Midwest and our network of interactive providers have a long history of providing the very best and you can anticipate the same quality-level entertainment and professional values you come to expect from G.L. Berg!
After discussing your event with one of our consultants, G.L. Berg will work with you to create a custom proposal and will package various game options within our network of vendors to create the best price package for your event.
Contact us today to discuss your event with one of our consultants and we can send you a comprehensive list of our current available activities.
Then, we will work with you to create a package that fits your needs, within budget, that will give you the best bang for your buck!
View our Interactive Guide here and let us know how we can assist your planning:
Games regularly available, include:
- Wide assortment of inflatable Obstacle Courses
- NASCAN Racing
- Laser Tag
- Defender Dome
- Air Volleyball
- Bungee Bull
- Sumo Wrestling
- Speedway Racing (over-sized remote control cars on inflatable race track!)
- Bouncy Boxing
- Defender Dome
- Bungee-Style Games: Sports Challenge, Bungee Run, Extreme Sports Challenge, Rapid Fire
- Specific dimensions of games and space requirements are available upon request
- Electrical outlet(s) must be available for most activities. Larger inflatable games include multiple blowers and may require each blower to be on their own individual electrical circuits.
- All games require flat, level surfaces
- Some games require hard, flat surfaces (such as pavement, gym floors, etc.)
- Standard setup is one (1) hour prior to the start of event — earlier setup times may involve additional fees
- Extended travel may involve additional fees
- Additional technical requirements regarding specific games can be discussed during the contracting process
Activities are able to be packaged with other select activities at a discounted rate. Pricing varies due to several factors, including: location of event, hours of operation, number of units included, etc.
Pricing is always quoted inclusive of delivery/travel fees and set-up/tear-down.
These activities are possibly subject to state sales tax in addition to any fees quoted. If your organization is tax-exempt, please ensure you have a copy of your sales tax exemption form on file.